Saturday, March 13, 2010

Next for Review

Okay since I haven't been on lately (Sorry!!!) There are alot of books that I need to review. I'll slowly be deleting the titles as I post the reviews.

Here they are:

Untouchable (Private #3) by Kate Brian

Confessions (Private #4) by Kate Brian

Chandra by Frances Mary Hendry

Last Christmas by Kate Brian (Private, Prequel)

Three Wishes by Isabelle Merlin 

That Summer by Sarah Dessen 

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella 

Inner Circle by Kate Brian (Private #5)

Fallen by Lauren Kate 

Crocodile Tears(Alex Rider #8) by Anthony Horowitz 

Pop Princess by Isabelle Merlin 

Legacy (Private #6)by Kate Brian 

The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

Ambition (Private #7) by Kate Brian

Revelation (Private #8) by Kate Brian 

Paradise Lost (Private #9) by Kate Brian 

Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1) by Laurie F Stolarz 

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel 

Deadly Little Lies (Touch #2) by Laurie F Stolarz 

Impossible by Nancy Werlin 

Megan Meade's guide to the McGowan boys by Kate Brian

           I'll stop here because I don't want to flood this with pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment